Are you looking for a computer recycling company in Sheffield?
Our eager beavers on the recycling and refurbishment team are always hungry for new equipment to process and are so dedicated to their roles it’s a challenge to keep them busy.
You can help!
What will we take?
We take all kinds of IT and other electrical equipment
- Laptops and notebooks
- Unused toner cartridges
- Flat screen (TFT) monitors
- Mobile phones
- Photocopiers (only as a small % of a mixed collection)
- If you have anything else electrical it will probably be okay, just ask.
- Please Note: We cannot accept Fridges, Freezers or Fluorescent Tubes.
What will we do with it?
We always try and refurbish as much of the equipment donated as possible for re-use.
The reasons being:-
- We can offer low cost computer equipment to schools, low income families, charities and start up companies
- Re-using surplus equipment is environmentally friendly
- Volunteers and placements gain valuable work experience and qualifications.
Refurbished PCs are installed with genuine Microsoft software obtained under the Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher programme.
We then recycle whatever remains which provides valuable work experience and placements for vulnerable and low skilled workers.
We are fully licensed and trusted by local authorities, large educational establishments and blue chip companies who donate thousands of items to us every year.
Where do we cover?
Aspire are based in Sheffield and we think it is environmentally responsible to stick to our own catchment area.
If you’re based further afield please feel free to get in touch so we can discuss whether a collection is environmentally and commercially viable.
We can accept pallets of material if you would like to deliver straight to us.
If you would like details of where to send you donated goods or would like to make a corporate donation enquiry then please contact us via our donation enquiry form.