Are you looking for a computer recycling company in Sheffield?
Our eager beavers on the recycling and refurbishment team are always hungry for new equipment to process and are so dedicated to their roles it’s a challenge to keep them busy.
You can help!
What will we take?
We take all kinds of IT and other electrical equipment
- Laptops and notebooks
- Unused toner cartridges
- Flat screen (TFT) monitors
- Mobile phones
- If you have anything else electrical it will probably be okay, just ask.
- Please Note: We cannot accept Fridges, Freezers or Fluorescent Tubes.
What will we do with it?
We always try and refurbish as much of the equipment donated as possible for re-use.
The reasons being:-
- We can offer low cost computer equipment to schools, low income families, charities and start up companies
- Re-using surplus equipment is environmentally friendly
- Volunteers and placements gain valuable work experience and qualifications.
We then recycle whatever remains which provides valuable work experience and placements for vulnerable and low skilled workers.
We are fully licensed and trusted by local authorities, large educational establishments and blue chip companies who donate thousands of items to us every year.
Where do we cover?
Aspire are based in Sheffield and although we have collected from all over the UK most of our collections are from South Yorkshire and North East Derbyshire
Larger quantities will be collected from further away. It is not environmentally responsible to travel long distances for small collections.
If you are based in the following locations then please contact us and we will try and consolidate with another collection or make a special arrangement for large donations:-
No donation will be refused from any part of the UK if it is cost effective and environmentally responsible to collect.